Saturday, February 12, 2005

Memo

Memo
To: Anita Marie Moscoso
From: Costello
RE: Catacombs

Anita Marie, do you know Patricia McKillip? “The Riddle Master of Hed” or more to the point, “Harpist in the Wind.” Some important things to consider if one is going to go into the catacombs of an Abby, especially the Lemurian Abby. If you know McKillip, I give you this for meditation purposes before you venture into the catacombs : “He was standing in a tomb, hidden beneath the great school, and he had interrupted the last living wizards of Lungold burying their dead.” If you do not know McKillip: we need to talk.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Costello,

I don't know Patricia Mckillip, but I had a great embalming teacher who taught me that no matter how hard we pretend to ignore it, the dead are always with us...so deal with it.

That's what I plan on doing in the catacombs...I'm going to deal.

Anita Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home