Wednesday, December 21, 2005

a new traveler wanders into the group...

I awoke to the loud burst of lightening and clap of thunder, my heart racing, the house shaking. I could not return to sleep so I wandered into the room of scrolls to find a new one had arrived for me, awaiting my presence on a new journey. A journey to Lemuria! I was excited and eager to go, although not at all packed or ready for such an undertaking. What should I bring?

I wandered about collecting journals, papers, pens, paints and other supplies to bring with me on this new adventure. I had much trepidation. After all my creative muse had left sometime last year and forgotten to tell me where she went so I had been rather weak in the artistic department. But then the other day, sometime in the middle of yet another rainstorm, she reappeared and told me it was time to go ahead. Then this scroll and this chance to journey into a wondrous wilderness of new adventures. New words. New colors. New perspectives. I was excited.
...
Eager to meet those already here and ready to start I pen these quick words of greeting and start moving forward.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Just lovely! I am so glad you got here and settled in Rhoz. Now to meet the other residents. I am sure they will make themeselves known to you and that you will fit in very comfortably. I can read it in your voice.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Welcome and greetings, Rhonda. Follow your intuition and you can't go wrong. The Hermitage is the place for contemplation, discovery and renewal. Enjoy your journey!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

A thousand welcomes, Rhonda. I will be sending you an invitation to the Gypsy Camp where the tea is always hot and you can have a reading with your very own Gypsy seer. It's juyst one of the many wonderful things you will find on this journey - so glad you joined us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home