Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I AM

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

It is over a year since the Lemurian Abbey was founded.
I have come full circle, back to where I began.
The jigsaw puzzle pieces fall
and I see
a picture of
MULTIPLICITY.

I see manifold variety as,
the characters who lived silently within
The corridors of my pysche
Emerge
Claiming their place in time and space
Breathing life
Flying free

I am

le Enchanteur
The Amazon Queen
Baba Yaga
Ebony Wilder
The Abbess
Captain Wilder
The Gorgon
Empress of Cyberia
the tip of the raven's wing

I am


Lemuria


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

You ARE indeed, a special being.

Vi

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

What a brillant celebration, of truth and integrity. And what a wonderful body of work, what a wonderful year, living boldly.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

And don't forget, you are the Empress of Cyberia........ :)

Thank you (and your incarnations) for all you do for us.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Believer said...

I am delighted to have met all of you! or should I say youse? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home