Saturday, February 26, 2005

A short absence

This morning I have to pack up my bags and leave the Abbey for a while. A month of therapy is in order. I am afraid that in the visible world it carries me 100 miles away from my cell. I hate to leave as so much is happening around here and I have just began to explore, but I am sure Heather will not give my cell to anyone else. I will just have to postpone my meetings with other Mona’s until I return. I shall keep up my journal though and cannot imagine not producing new art to line the walls in my cell on my return. I do have one more art project to post though. I finished my sewing room project. My ragged, well used book is now beautifully adorned. (If I do say so myself). Farewell Mona’s I have not met personally yet. I feel I already know you from your writings. I am sure I can catch-up when I return. OHHH I must try a scone before I leave. Love to all and happy creating.
Jane

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Hello Jane,

A word a day. Yes, it's wise advice and I can manage that. Bless you for sending it along to me (and thanks for reading.) I hope that all goes well for you during your month away from the abbey. I'll see you when you return. Your book bag came out beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home