Thursday, March 03, 2005

Chicken & Dumplings (Come & Get It!!)

Dinner will be served this evening in the dining area promptly at 7:00pm Abbey time. Dress is casual; a Southern Country Meal from Texas is being served:

Chicken & Dumplings
Homemade Yeast Rolls with lots of butter
A huge Tossed Salad with homemade croutons & a vinagrette dressing
Green Beans
Iced Tea

and for dessert, Scotch Cake (this is luscious chocolate to die for!)

So, bring your appetites ladies! I've been cooking all day long!

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry I missed your comments before dinner Bobbi! But, wasn't it a lovely evening? The library setting was just perfect and I love a nice fire. I'm about to sneak down to the kitchen for a late night snack of another little piece of Scotch Cake.

Maybe I'll run into you down there? hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home