Saturday, March 05, 2005

Discipline?! Moi?!

Abess, Abess, Abess, you get the strangest notions. Serious Countenance? Discipline?? Certainly you don't mean ME!? I am the one who is always doing what I am supposed to be doing . . . Like entertaining distinguished foreign visitors who drop by the Abbey unannounced . . . That Ebony Wilder now, I'd watch out for HER, if I were you!

I'm going to gargle now so I will be in good form for singing while you play the piano. Please DO wear your red shoes, they always inspire me to hit those high notes. I will wear my tap shoes, just in case.
Yours in Serious Contemplative Thought,
COSTELLO

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Costello! Costello!
I am beginning to think it is easier disciplining the Year eight beastly boys than keeping order in this seminary.

Praise be! Has everyone gone mad? You were supposed to be up in the Alchemist's Lair making gold with words, not parading around the cloisters in your little red dress with St Irony on your arm. Keeping you and my old friend Bonny under control under the same roof is going to be a challenge.

PS. I save my red shoes and fur coat for when I am singing at the bar in downtown Lemuria. Meet me at the Abbey gate when everyone else has gone to sleep and we will have a night on the town.

The Abbess

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

See Bobbi rolling on the floor laughing at you two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home