Sunday, July 31, 2005

The invitation

I entered the Abby fully intending to meditate on the sound of my name being called on the breeze but in Lemuria nothing can be planned. On entering the courtyard I encountered a band of troubadours performing and got lost in their dialogues. It was well worth the evening of listening. I could always meditate the next morning. It was a grand evening.
I slept peacefully and awoke ready to settle down and explore the spiritual calls I had been hearing when I heard a commotion in the courtyard. Looking out my window I could see Winnie just coming into the courtyard with her arms overflowing with pictures and stories and all the inhabitants were welcoming her home. I threw on my jeans and tee shirt and ran for the courtyard to join in.
Once settled down for one more night in the Abbey I received an invitation to join my fellow elders, and an invitation in my visual world to make a spontaneous trip down to Boise… so once more my next adventure is put on hold…But my mind feels somehow I shall be traveling back through the centuries. Somehow it is tied up with Alexandria and the fabulous library. Lemurian Mysteries here I come.

4 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Wonderful.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

A word painting - I could see everything.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great you are back Jane.I look forward to more.Susan Preston.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

we will be here when you return Jane. Your word picture of the Abbey is just lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home