Friday, November 25, 2005

Wattle Bird Fights Back....


...Talk about things happening
round the other way...
yesterday a bird just like
this made a very sound
challenge to the
neighbour's beautiful
black cat who wanted some
sport. It flew at the cat and
held it's ground, squawking
like mad, enough to bring me running
to see. It was something to witness,
a bird telling a cat where to
get off, indeed! Gave the cat
a pat because she was
a little upset to be chastened
and put in her place by the bird....
image copyright B. C. 2005.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

What fun, though not so much for the cat. Poor thing had her ego bent a bit.

Vi

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Yes -- she gots lots of pats and kind words.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

For sure -- no slight on the cat at all. I was just telling this story for the sake of it.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Everyone -- I have changed the end of this post because it occurred to me from your comments it must have read as if I chastened the cat, which I did not do. Sorry if my clumsy ending made it sound the other way :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home