Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Heather, Is it a Sign, An Omen ... What?

Early this morning, my dear Heather, just as the sun was coming up from behind our mountain, and I was getting ready to go out onto the porch to take my morning meditation in the sun, I heard a somewhat familiar sound. I stepped outside, and there on top of the street light behind our house, was a pair of the most beautiful ravens I have ever seen. Their black feathers gleamed in the morning light. They talked loudly back and forth. But that’s not the end of the story. Moments later, they were joined by another equally beautiful raven that was followed almost immediately by his mate. When she turned away, he followed, and as I watched them fly away, I spotted a fifth raven in the distance. I didn’t see a sixth, but I’m sure there was another female in the vicinity. The first pair left shortly after that.

What, Raven Lady, do you suppose that all means? I like to think they rested here momentarily while on their way to help Winnie.

Vi

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Clearly they were just stopping to say hello Vi and they have returned bringing good news, so we can all relax again now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home