Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Work in Progress: Matriarchs

This is a work in progress. I have been working on this for a week or so, but I was inspired to post this before completion by the sun and moon in Heather's last drawing. This will be a "mural" and will print at 43 inches wide (I'm trying to figure out how to do this on my home printer). The two women in the center are my great grandmothers, maternal and paternal. I am still searching for appropriate photos of my grandmothers, mom, etc. Anyway, I will post the finished product later when I have added the other matriarchs.






Photomontage: L.Gloyd (c) June 28, 2006

6 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

This is so cool Lori,I'm going to look forward to seeing this 'come to life.'. Just like a story. Awesome

Anita Marie

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Wow, Lori!

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Luna said...

Oh Lori this is lovely already. I can't wait to see it finished!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I am very excited about this Lori. What an absolutely wonderful project.
Magnificent!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

This is already such a beautiful image.

Vi

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Viridiana said...

what a brilliant idea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home