Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Visual Journal Page: Pressed for time


I've somewhat finished another page. I may or may not end up tweaking it again. Being the OC that I am, that's not an improbability. Ha-ha!

In my mind, most of my pages are actually pop-up. I realized that doing that would require that each page be constructed individually before the journal is bound. Now that I'm working with an already hand bound journal I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish the paper engineering of the pages I've designed.

I meant for the head to look much larger. I guess I can always tweak it in PS. Its supposed to look like its being viewed with a fish eye lense.

Anyway, I'm happy to share these pages with all of you. I hope that my intention to heal will supercede the emotional heaviness of a lot of these pages. As I've said, my healing, like my journals are a work in progress.

Happiness!

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Fran said...

A most expressive and accomplished drawing that fits the story so well

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I have not found your imagery too heavy Winnie Rose. Quite the contrary! It is obvious that you are dealing with difficult health issues and I just know that this work will help.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Hi Winnie Rose,

I'm not a very visual person, sometimes if I see to much I go into sensory over-load and all I see is a mess of color and can never remember specifics later.

But your stuff tells a story it's very focused and I GET it.

So keep it up

Anita Marie

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger wrr said...

Soul sister, I have trouble doing that sometimes too. I found that defragging the pc helps. As it turns out pages don't load properly when the pc need defragging. Hope that helps. Thanks, btw, for continuing to try & post a comment. Thanks for your good wishes and kind words.

Thanks too, Fran, Heather & Anina Marie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home