Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Raven View of Time

Mystics seek it in a drafty cave,
wizards within an awesome tower,
and scholars in dusty scrolls and books –
but to find the answer
or perhaps the question,
you need only ask the mists of dawn.

Why am I here -- what does it mean,
is there a heaven – why must I care,
religion a must or fearful trust?
So ease your questing mind
and give your soul blessed rest,
and ask a dew drop where it goes at noon.

You know within of the basic truth,
that your are one with Source and Light,
and that all paths lead home by right.
Don’t look within the stars,
mumbled spells or prayers.
Just ask the clouds what they see from there.

Abandon fear -- walk with knowledge tall;
open heart and hand to one and all,
and live as if you bear a message.
Love is null by itself,
but one and one makes three.
Just ask laughing raindrops dancing free.

Where am I to -- how stony the road,
when will I return -- how heavy the load,
who should attend me – give me sure advice?
Of these you will learn
if your heart is prepared,
to trace the river down to the shore.

The braid is eternal -- bound by Light,
each teardrop proof of recycled birth,
and trust and faith and timeless joy.
Find a perfect crystal
holding a speck of dust,
and know of creation’s gift of life.


3 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

"all paths lead home by right" - so true.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

This is just perfect faucon. I will add a link to B. Hopefully this week, as I pick myself up, dust myself down and start all over again, I will get some more of the A to Z up.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Ah, Soul Sister, now you will step into a realm unlike any other...one of the great wonders of Soul Food is meeting faucon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home