Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Thoust have the audacity to quarrel before thee so? Think yourselves shamed and turn hither and rethink your transgretions. Speak not! For the deceptions thou would speak have been said before. Turn and leave me in silence." Shamed, the two males left the throne room. The Queen sat upon her throne, sighed and put a hand over her eyes.
"Tell me not of what have'st taken place, Oh voice in my ear. For it is the same as it has always been. The night of nights shall pass before friends shall not fight. Yet I can not call them such, for to do so would be decption upon deception." The Queen moved, getting up from her throne and moving to the window. She looked out before turning and addressing the empty room. "I have told thee not to speak, yet please disregard my foolishness; guide as thou would, for I need of such guidance, though truth may be hardest to accept from thine lips. Speak'th now, guide, I ask thee."

...........................Just a little something im going to be continuing.
Dark Fool
~Em

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Good reading!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Believer said...

I hope the queen knows who she can trust. I smell trouble brewing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home