Saturday, February 19, 2005

I have finished my first project and have produced something different then I have ever done before. I started with an acrylic background and then added the face done by Michaelangelo. I died som virgin yarns I had picked up at a rummage sale and dyed them in the microwave to the colors I wanted and sprayed them on to freezer paper sprayed with acrylic medium. After it dries you peel it off and adhere to the background arond the photo. I feel the joy I was seeking.
Art Project one Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is stunning Jane! Positively stunning! It takes my breath away. I believe you have accomplished exactly what you were after with the interesting use of the fibers. The richness is really incredible, the depth of the color. One of those pieces that your hand is reaching out trying to touch even through the computer screen. Brava! My artist friend, this is a magnificent achievement!
~ Winnie (incognito as Costello!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home