Friday, March 11, 2005

Creative Juices are flowing!

There's just something about Soul Food Cafe that brought inspiration back into my life. I was struggling after some really hard "bumps" in life and feeling like I was in a dark hole. Heather's invitation to join in and get really involved sparked something within me. The Lemurian Abbey is such an imaginative place that when I immerse myself into what is happening here, I forget the burdens I bear at this time.

Today.........I finally finished a children's book I have been procrastinating working on. I just couldn't get my mind to "go there" and finish it up! Well, this morning I decided it's time to JUST DO IT; get off my butt, forget about everything else and JUST WRITE THE DARN BOOK! hahaha!

So I did just that. Thanks to everyone for the inspiration of a group that shares their wonderful talents. I'm sending my manuscript off to a publisher soon! (and I won't be procrastinating about that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home