Saturday, March 12, 2005

Philosophers Stone

Dear Monas,

Well my dears, the time has come for me to set off on my Master Quest! I am off on the High Road, heading toward the back of the West Wind in search of that touch stone of stones to be touched, That Roll, Rocking Philosopher's Stone! What will be found, remains to be seen. This legendary stone, as you may remember, just might be a way to cure illnesses and bring about revitalization. Health? An elixir of life? Who knows? I do know that every self respecting Alchemist must go off searching for The Philosopher's Stone sooner or later, and the time has come for Costello of the Lemurian Abbey to sail off into the search for that phenomenal rough hewn jewel.

In the real world I am going to need to leave you all for a while as well. I am going into the hospital on Monday for some extensive surgery which will probably keep me away from my computer for quite some time. I will look forward to catching up and reading what you all have posted when I am able to return. Who knows? Perhaps Costello will indeed find that stone . . . with all that it means . . . and be back causing trouble before you know it!

Blessings to you all until we meet again. ~

Winnie

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you recover quickly and easily.

Hugs,
Bobbi

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

The ravens flew out of the rookery, heading north and will be with you, maintaining a vigil. We will look forward to your safe return after a long journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home