Saturday, June 25, 2005

Morning Song

Longer days, or shorter --
I stand on the parapets and sing,
herald of the dawning prayer.

Hearken to me ...

Whisper Silent Breeze
( a mixture of two tunes you will recognize)

Carry dreams and yearning hopes,
Confronted fears and tender tears,
Lover’s sighs and lonely nights,
That make up life’s patchwork of delight.

Whisper Silent Breeze

Speak of those with troubled minds,
Enchanting souls -- compassioned hearts,
Than would ever dance with me,
And extend a quick companioned hand.

For I surely know --
What is most dear to me,
The Path and search for Everbe,
The gentle now of eternity,
Found within the touch of you.

Whisper Silent Breeze

Join the Song of Sakin’el,
Pluck the harp of joy and mirth,
Remember now creation’s birth,
And bring the stardust to our eyes.

For we truly know --
What is when and ever been,
That life is love and love be born
In child’s eyes and spirit breath,
Found in you and me this day.



papa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home