Thursday, August 04, 2005

Riding to the Camp of the Amazonians

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have grabbed my great grandmother's old saddle bag and I am wearing the cloak from the Isle of Ancestors as I ride out with the Enchantress with another group of adventurers. We are headed for the Camp of the Amazonians and may ride with them if we are lucky. I will maintain contact with everyone in the Abbey by Raven Courier.

The first group have straggled in to the House of the Serpent in time to celebrate the Day of the Serpent. They have currently been having private sessions with the Gorgon and are singing for her. I am sure many will proudly sing here once their audience is complete.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

This is all so amazing - ride on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home