Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hi again everyone

I've been away for a while. Thanks again, Heather for welcoming me back after I lost all my membership details and couldn't log on to post. Now I'm more able to blog and am in danger of being addicted to it. LOL!

Here's some of what I've been making during my absence.




This last one's in Filipino. The faces are from paper money in denominations of 20, 50 and 100 pesos. The words, roughly translated, speaks about my home being made of paper (paper money) and the support of friends who lent their support in my decision to live on my own.

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Wonderful works!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger wrr said...

Thanks Imogen. (:-})

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

These journal pages are just magnificent Winnie. I am so glad you found your way back to the bloggers. Make sure to post some of this work on the Archipelago.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger wrr said...

Thanks Heather. Okay, I will. I just need to get on track with dealing with my backlogs at work and grad school. I'll start posting again soon after that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home