Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Preparing for another journey

Once settled on my meditation mat I let my mind review the new tour that I have elected to join.
"Come and join her on a magical caravansary expedition. "
The path leads through the Mountains of Myrrh towards the House of the Serpents and patient camels wait to take their hosts"
I let my mind wander, for a while, on my expectations of the journey. I wonder if Frans ‘Donkey, Inc,. will now include camels.? I anticipate the beauty of the desert in the spring, the smells, the warmth that heals the deepest ache, and the comfort of an ice tea in the shade of a canopy during the hottest part of the day. I wonder if they serve ice tea in Mesopotamia, and what do they wear? What will I wear?
"Enough, enough Jane. It is time to do the rose meditation."(Oh dear..I do not have an invitation for the divination tent. I must write Heather…).
"Hush active mind. "
"The rose , is a rose, is a rose, is a rose."

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

How about it, Fran? Are you ready for camels?

Vi

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

I don't know about Fran - am I ready for camels?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home