Sunday, February 19, 2006

You did WHAT?



For my activity today I decided to start an On-Line Writer's Journal. This is where I got my inspiration from:

http://www.dailywriting.net/VisualJournal.htm

So far I've posted my activities from the Abbey over there and I'm hoping as I go along that will be a record of my 'studies' here at the Abbey and Cafe. As I said in my post I wanted to have a place where I could just focus on words and ideas.

Plus sometimes I just need to talk about what its like to work every single day at my craft and most of that ties back to the Cafe so I thought...there's your February 19, 2005 activity Anita!

It's my very own Soul Food Journal and I'd like to share it with the people who either suffer or enjoy what I do.

Right now my Journal is bare bones but in about a week it should be an interesting thing to peek at so here's the address in case you ever want to visit me there
and see how I'm doing:

http://midmuse.blogspot.com/


all images in this post collected from the internet

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I think if you make it a daily practice to write in this journal and write about writing you will be delighted by what transpires. I always insisted that my students make their ballpoints walk miles - insisted that for twenty minutes each day there was silence. Like your teacher I would sometimes just choose a word from the dictionary to get it all started.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home