Saturday, February 11, 2006

here I am!

Well, I don't know what I did right this time, it took all of 30 seconds to post this pic of me! It was a test post gang! I didn't think it would go thru, so I just clicked the first image in the file. I used the html edit page and then viewed it in the compose page, but, it's hello software. I used it from the original computer on which the pic is stored instead of the network comp I'm usu on - I know, too wordy here - well, this is me off into the woods in search of soul words!!

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Congratualations Shannon. If you go to the edit function you will see how I have inserted your code in with your text simply by pressing enter after the text and then adding it. So glad you perservered.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Believer said...

I have no idea what you said or what you did--but I'm glad you made it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home