Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Bugs!!!

I made new bugs. Happiness!

I haven't done any wirework stuff in a while. A cousin requested to have one commissioned for a friend and I couldn't say no even though my neck and arm is not recovered yet so I made...


Antfly

After I finished all my chores I went on to make...

White Ant and...


Mookie G!


Princess Antela

I just can't stop making these critters. That's why I haven't made any in a while. I wont' be able to stop until my arm and hand hurts. Oh, well. I'll risk it. I need the creative fix and the members of my previous bug menagerie are now with their new charges so I could use new guardians.

6 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

How very cool!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Your bugs are just so cool Winnie Rose. They would look wonderful hanging about in pot plants. Is there a way we can purchase from you?

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger wrr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger wrr said...

Oh, Antfly has already been adopted. She was the first one in this batch and was commissioned by my Cousin, Russle.

Glad you like them.

Thank you!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger wrr said...

Thanks imogen, Jan and Heather.

I've actually added a fourth one later today.

Yes, they are availbale to those who want to adopt them. This particular batch, that is. The previous one's all gone to their new homes.

Just email me for details.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger wrr said...

Hi faucon. I just made a blue one. I called it prinsipe talahib (prince reed). I'm uploading it at the moment.
(:->)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home