Monday, March 07, 2005

Abbess Placated

You will all be pleased to hear that the Abbess and I have soothed her ruffled feathers.

I laundered her blue robes, walked with her around the expansive gardens, set the fire in her room, filled her vases with fresh Lisianthus, bought her breakfast in bed and sat reading her one of her favourite myths about Lemuria. Now she seems to have quite forgotten that I leaked that document and all is calm again. Of course both the Abbess and I both know that I am Wilder by name and reckless by nature so nobody can be too sure that all will remain serene and tranquil, but hope springs eternal.

Now I might just slip back into the garden and make some raised beds to fill with peonies, poppies and other perennials.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Believer said...

I'm so glad you two made up.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Oh we never really fell out Barbara. The two of us have known each other for far too long to worry. We do like to have some fun together and huff and puff and sound all indignant. Bit of play acting really eh EBonnie? "Wilder by name and reckless by nature!!!" Now that is an understatement precious.
love The Abbess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home