Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Secret Passageway I Found!

I took a long walk early this morning and somehow lost my way. Finding my way into a clearing, I stumbled upon some old ruins of a building. Curiosity got the best of me so I cautiously entered the grounds. To my surprise a lady dressed in attire from another era walked right by me, never acknowledging my presence! Here she is:



A close up view of the "others" who watched her walk the passageway:



Here's a second closeup for those who want to see what I did!
.

Now, who wants to join me in an adventure? Perhaps we will see them all again if we go late in the afternoon or early evening! I really don't want to sneak down there in the dead of night. Things may get a little too spooky for us and we'd all make fools of ourselves running through the Abbey screaming for Heather to rescue us. LOL!

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Believer said...

The lady looks lovely and the angel is there to guard so I think the secret passage might be safe.
I hadn't thought of the Abbey as a place that could take us back in time, but I think that's what you might have found! I would love to join you some time.

You didn't see Anita, did you? She can't be found and we are all a bit concerned. I think she's the only one who would be brave enough to investigate at night.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

I would love to come along. Actually I think it would be great to have a good scream!!

Bobbi

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok Bobbi, since you're being so brave, see if you can find Anita and you two join Believer and me across the knoll at the stroke of Midnight. Don't be late! Bring a flashlight! We're off to a late night adventure for sure!

If anyone chickens out, we'll see you for breakfast in the morning and give you a really hard time! lol......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home