Thursday, March 03, 2005

Working in Silence

Dear Residents of the Abbey,

I was not particularly surprised at the response to my last message, that being not shock or surprise at all, but next to nothing. This is a fairly normal reaction and perhaps for the best. I will continue to report to you what I am finding, for your information, but I do not need to be involved in the communal working of the Abbey, you may just assume I am not here. I know I tend to make people nervous. As I stated, you may go on with your work and projects without any of this impacting you at all. I hope.

I see I have the Alchemist interested. I have to chuckle at that, it only being one person, it would turn out to be the Alchemist. As to your question, Believer, could we photograph the Alchemist? That would depend. I haven’t met her yet, but from what I have read in the back posts just the opposite might be true, with some of this equipment we might just see her clearly when other people didn’t show up at all.

I have been in the library doing a lot of very interesting reading and research. I may be traveling to the University of Lemuria in the next week or so to do some more in-depth follow up research on some things I have found.

There is so much activity in this area that it is difficult to stay focused, but following the scientific method I have concentrated on the nave of the Old Abbey. I have taken readings there at various times, of light and various forms of energy. There is without a doubt a presence within the nave and I am fairly sure that it is what we refer to as a “Bound Presence,” in other words it is not coming and going. I am getting no readings without the indication of the entity. In a future post I will elaborate on the significance of a “Bound Presence.” I have taken quite a few more pictures of the nave, some showing indications of presence in various forms. There is one, taken with the inferred Forman120 Camera which is quite definite. If anyone is at all interested, I would ask you: Elizabethan time period? Does that look right to you? I am not an expert. At home I have a full group of consultants that I regularly work with, one being an expert in period clothing. Elizabethan looks right to me, but it is a guess. It makes a difference in my research of course, for finding ghosts is most definitely not all that I do.

Respectfully Submitted:
Louise Anna Holmes, PhD
Parapsychology, Paramusicology

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Dear Louise
I am so pleased that you came with all your equipment.

When I first came to the Abbey I was very aware of a presence which was why I invited you to come.

Now it seems that your images are revealing that my senses were not deceiving me. They rarely do.

Please continue your work and thanks for reassuring my residents that they have no cause for alarm.

Frankly I am now wondering just how many residents are here now.

I await further clarification.
yours
The Abbess

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Louise,

I don't think anyone is ignoring you at all; it's simply that we may be a little apprehensive about what you may find here. Especially after I have spotted a lady dancer here twice since my arrival a few days ago. I couldn't tell you from what period she comes, but she is definately here, in the old ruins and in the woods directly behind. She loves to dance there, so you may want to go there at dawn. Listen for the music which should direct your path.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home