Friday, April 08, 2005

Creativity Abounds


Posted by Hello

I have gotten creative once more. After organizing my cell with my new supplies I had to try out all the ideas...and now have finished a felted and beaded embellishment, and a hangy, dingy..which will work good on a piece of fabric for a carry some thing. Now I must get back in my meditation routine as here is something nagging at the back of my mind I must address..but now it is late at night and I hear the sound of sacred music echoing down the halls. I think I shall wander a bit and investigate.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Fran said...

Meditating in late darkness
the sound of wind music
and the delicate tremble
of castle bells

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Believer said...

A hangy, dingy on a carry something! lol I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home