Thursday, April 28, 2005

mediaeval timelessness

Greetings to you all,
I have returned safely from my travels with a host of new images in my mind waiting to be preserved in some way.
I have been investigating all things mediaeval and have produced a few offerings which the abbess deems fit to grace the abbey walls. I cannot put them in my room for the moment as I am temporarily homeless having had to abandon my lofty tower due to the activities of the owls. Doubtless I shall find a new corner soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It is wonderful to have you back in the Abbey Carol and I am delighted to see your Medieval inspired art gracing the Abbey walls.

Now as for your room! Those owls really are such recalcitrants. Where to move you to? This is an expansive establishment so I am sure we can relocate you without too much trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home