Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My room at the Abby

when I arrived this evening Tired from the long journy I went to my room ready to settle in for the night.
I had planned on having a hot cup of tea and heading to bed but something was setting on my desk something that just called to be created
this is what I saw

I tried to ignore them but they kept calling to me so finally I walked over to the desk only to discover loads of craft items hidden away in the drawers waiting to be discovered . giving up on the cozy couch and hot tea I set down at the desk

below is with I created using the shiping tape roll and carboard from a cereal box along with some misc, paper, material, and embellishments.


inside of the trinket boxes

5 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Beautiful works.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

I love your masks.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I find your work utterly refreshing Carolyn. So deliously different and imaginative.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Verna LaBounty said...

Wonderful materials and creativity

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Ingenious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home