Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Immanant Grove

Hello Monas! Jane, have a safe trip and come back soon! I will be gone at the same time on my journey, perhaps we will meet in the Highlands or crossing a vast desert . . .

Bobbi I heard you up early going out into the world to witness Gaia’s Dance, and Irene . . . When I am running around in here my habit thing is usually flapping around and I am likely as not causing trouble (Ahem! Hello, Abbess!!) But if you meet me in The Grove you will find something different. I am there most mornings when the stars are stirred down from the sky and the mists breathe from the ground like songs of waiting. The Grove does move, but if you watch for it, and you listen for the whispering of the trees you can usually find it. You can watch the sunrise bloom and paint the Abby with warmth if you know where it is going to do it, there is a rather elaborate circling of standing stones, but that is another story . . . Irene, bring your friend Ana, I like her circling already. I am very fond of circles. Everyone who wishes come out to the grove at dawn . . .

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Hi Winnie

I will be there at dawn ready to dance.

love Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home