Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My "Book" Sitting Here on the Table

Well. Here I go to take a plunge. I just read Patricia’s entry on Archetypes and had a small shiver of synchronicity shake my spine. I have been working on a collection of Poetry, Prose and Paintings dealing 14 Archetypes for the last few months. I finished loading it to the Blog just two days ago, but I haven’t told anyone that it is there yet. It was such a massive, intensive work and now I guess I am feeling empty or strange or something. At some point, I suppose I must ask someone else to look at it, so I guess I will put it here on the table of the Abbey and see if any of you would be interested in looking through it. Like everything else I do, it is too long. Because I began with the Archetype “The Shadow,” it begins dark. If you do take a look at it, please try to read past the dark poetry because there is much that isn’t. And so. Here it is, on the table, anyone who is interested can take a look.

http://danceswitharchetypes.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

Winnie

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

I would love to go and have a look at it! I'm off!

Bobbi

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Winnie! I really enjoyed your blog, especially the "Burqa" painting and prose! Your hard work is evident. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home