Tuesday, March 01, 2005

~Archetypes~

The past couple of weeks inside the Abbey, for me, has become a time of settling.
I am in search of a comfort place. At times, I feel the peace within and at others my
very soul can become disturbed. I have so many questions and I don't like waiting for the answers. Patience is not one of my virtures. Here, I have and feel the freedom to
work on my darker sides, owning these parts of me that I want to keep hidden
in many layers well hidden in the recesses of my mind.

I have been exploring archetypes on and off for a couple of years now. I want to take the opportunity while at the Abbey, at times, to create a piece of art representing one of the basic twelve types.

~Found Poetry~ is another art form I have yet to try. I thought an altered book would be the best way to seek the words out and weave them into picture poems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home