Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A Possibly Startling Revelation

Dear Members of the Abby,

I had hoped to get to know you all gradually and find my way around the Abby before letting you know the true reason that I am here. I see that can no longer be the case. It has long been known that the Old Abby is . . . shall we say, “visited” by those who have gone on. This is also true of the area around the Abby, much of the grounds and the moors for miles surrounding. There have been less, ‘visitations’ within the New Abby and it has not been a problem until recently. It seems that what is happening now is not necessarily that the New Abby is being visited, but rather that the New Abby and the Old are having moments of merging.

First let me explain myself. All you know of me so far is that I came here with a lot of equipment that won’t fit in my cell very well. What you don’t know is that most of that equipment is not for pleasure, but for practical purposes. I am a practicing psychic. I almost told you that yesterday, but shied away at the last minute - it makes people nervous. I do some clinical work and some research and sometimes assist police departments in locations. My major work however is in paranormal contact. In other words, to borrow a line from a recent movie: I see ghosts. More to the point, I feel ghosts. I feel them whether or not they are manifesting, therefore I know when they are there even if no one else is at all aware. This sense led me to study Kirlian photography. I went on to study the more advanced Forman method with Harold Forman himself and to refine it myself beyond that with intense inferred light readings. Of course I always use the equipment with my own psychic sense of what is there.

I am a friend of the Abbess. When she asked me to come to the Abby I wondered if it was professional or not. I didn’t ask, I just brought my equipment. The first time I was here I was nearly rocked out of my socks by the amount of presence in the New Abby alone. I also became completely convinced that the New Abby and the Old were sipping. Thus I went back for my equipment quickly.

Then today I returned from walking on the grounds to find the message from Sharon that she has seen a fulling manifesting apparition in what is apparently a slipped corridor and taken a photograph of it WITH A REGULAR CAMERA!?! I nearly stopped breathing. These are very strange happenings, my friends. I’ve had Sharon’s photograph under my Forman scanner and it is interesting to say the least.

The next thing I must tell you, and this is of up most importance. I do not feel any menace from any of the energy that is inhabiting the New Abby. Those of you who are engaged in quests of various kinds can continue without any worry. I do not think there are going to be any manifestations in the New Abby unless someone does something like going down a corridor or hall that wasn’t there before, or opening a door that shouldn’t be there. If you stick to what you are doing, you are not in any way threatened. I want to make sure you understand this. THE ABBY IS SAFE. If it were not, I would know.

This is not particularly true of the Old Abby, however. The grounds of the Abby are also fine, but I would use a little caution in some areas - I might mention the cemetery, the area of the standing stones, anywhere that is in ruins (the Old firing kilns for instance). I definitely would not go wandering around on the moor either.

I only arrived last night and have not had a chance to do much work. I did feel a lot of presence in the nave of the Old Abby and took a photograph which shows something. I want you to understand that full manifestations are incredibly rare and catching them on film even more so. Nothing could be seen with the naked eye in the Nave last night at all, however, my camera did pick up something, if you look very carefully right at the wooden panel with the cross, you will see that there is ‘something.’ I will be back in the Nave in a few hours trying to get another photograph when the light has changed. I will let you know its results.

I am sorry to have had to reveal myself so quickly like this, I feel very strange about it. I had hoped to know you all and to have you trust me a little before I had to tell you about this. It is something people often misunderstand and it makes for a lonely life sometimes. I do hope that if you have any questions or concerns you will let me know.

Respectfully submitted:
Louise Anna Holmes, PhD
Parapsychology, Paramusicology

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! Louise Holmes, my goodness what a revelation! Can I come over to you cell and look at your etchings?! Seriously, do you have photos from other 'cases' that I could see? I am very interested. What do you plan to do next?

Costello (to be found in the Alchemists Tower)

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Believer said...

The question is, Louise, can Costello be photographed?

Question #2--Are you a distant relative of you-know-who, or do you just share the same last name?

I think you're going to find a lot to do here. The Abbey is expanding at an amazing rate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home