Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Before I write today

Morning Kiss

Beyond the morning!
Sit here in the dew kissed grass
and watch the sunrise that I command.

For me the day does not begin
until I say, "Hello Father and Silent Moon."

I stroll with life and love
in a crazy patchwork quilt
of given and gift and ignorance.

See the brilliance…
Sing the silent song.


................................................................................

The lantern --
holding now no internal light,
still reflects the first rays of GodShine --
and a glimpse
of my scraggly face.

now I can write ...

papa faucon

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger maya said...

papa faucon
"Morning kiss" is a morning prayer. If you never wrote another word today, this means so much already.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Believer said...

"I stroll with life and love
in a crazy patchwork quilt
of given and gift and ignorance."

I've sometimes wondered if being as happy and grateful as I am means that I'm a fool. Perhaps, but how sad for the rest not to know this joy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home