Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Coming Home to Lemuria

Missing lost distressed afraid
Shaken vanished skipped mislaid
All that fell out made me feel
Invisible, and quite unreal
Assumed lost before the sea
Eyes kept looking straight through me
Empty there past all recall
Not sure I exist at all

Comes the ship into this haven
Shadowing a black sea raven
Comes the ship the last sea mile
On the quay they wave and smile
In this harbor wide and green
I know at last that I’ve been seen
Beyond sea and over foam
I see in their faces . . . I’ve come home

5 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Lovely..

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

....to be home.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger maya said...

Rejoice and light a votive. Lady of Light is home, safe within the Abbey walls.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Missed you, Winnie.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I too rejoice that you have returned home, to the Abbey. The candles are lit and the words of thanks spoken.
The Abbess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home