Sunday, February 05, 2006

Covers Have Come Off

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The covers in the Abbey have all been pulled off and Ebony Wilder, the Housekeeper, has been sprucing the place up. Fresh linen has been put on beds in the private quarters and everyone is anticipating the arrival of some new folks who are going to be working together on an intensive.

The Abbey is close to the Enchanted Wood where the Faraway Tree is located and residents will be wandering out to explore. But not until they have settled in here and enjoyed the tranquil setting and explored the garden.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I open my eyes inside the Abbey… the place has a just-cleaned-and-dusted smell about it. Ah, how welcoming ~ fresh flowers adorn the round table in the entryway. Their scent carries me to a meadow of my youth and a feeling of belonging rushes to overtake me.
May my creative spirit bud and blossom here again and again!
Where is my room?
ShellMist

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

Salish & I would like to welcome you to the Abbey!

Bobbi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home