Thursday, February 09, 2006

imaging

Alas! I have been at it for over an hour now, and cannot grab an image, any image. I have downloaded the "hello" site the blog uses (that can share images), and I have even figured out how to reach my computer via the post page, and image icon on the toolbar, but when I try to "get image" all I seem to get is the message this page cannot be opened, tech difficulties. It may be a cookie problem and I am not up to dealing with it since the thought of cookies leads me into temptation and I must go bake something! Wyllowisp

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Really Shannon! Believe me! Image Shack or Picture Trail are very easy to use. You just point to the file on your computer and upload. Simple as that.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Just keep going!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Believer said...

Hi Wyllo,

I had no luck with Hello either. I uninstalled it last night. Perhaps I will try one of the others. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home