Saturday, August 05, 2006

More Bugs!

I made two more new bugs the following day. I was able to post this just now.


Princess Antela is my favorite. I think I won't put her up for adoption.

This is Prinsipe Talahib (Prince Reed). He's a blue praying mantis, sort of. All these are of course high breeds and are only loosely based on the real thing. The beads dictate what form the bugs will turn out to be.



Prinsipe Talahib (Prince Reed)

This is the Blue Ant. I made it with wings and took a picture of it and then later decided to take out the wings. Here's a picture of both versions, the final of which is the one without wings.


This batch has either japanese crystal bead (Princess Antela & White Ant) or a fresh water pearl (Mookie G, Prince Reed, & bantfly) for a head.

I've ran out of the oval bead I use for the thighs of these bugs so I've stopped making them today. I'll make some more when I get new supplies. They're fun to make and very fulfilling to look at. Everytime I make them I end up feeling like I want to keep them all to myself but I'm willing to let them go when people ask to adopt them. LOL!

4 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

I love your bugs - they are so bright and colourful!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger wrr said...

Thanks, Faucon & gail. (:->)

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Your bugs are such a joy Winnie Rose. I am sure they will find wonderful homes.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger wrr said...

Thanks Heather & Lois.

Yes, Lois, they are available for sale. Just email me for details. I can't access your profile so I have no way of emailing you directly.

I'm glad you all like my critters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home