Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Plane Was Late

So sorry to be a late arrival at the Lemurian Abbey. My plane took off from DFW airport 2 hours late due to terrible thunderstorms! A case of jetlag is forcing me to put off unpacking my bags, until I wander the grounds here and follow my nose to the kitchen. I hear great things are cooking on the stove! I'd like to volunteer to help out in the kitchen and share some of my Texan cooking for anyone wanting a nibble or two. I may cook up a Mexican feast for everyone, including my homemade Salsa and Queso dip with hot fresh tortilla chips as the appetizer. Soft 4 cheese enchiladas, spanish rice and a big Mexican salad will more than likely be first on the menu, so work up an appetite ladies!

Nice to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I am so pleased that you have made it to the Abbey Sharon and I am very glad that you didn't fuss about unpacking before letting us know you were here. Personally I will be down to the kitchen in a flash when you and Bonny are cooking.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

The smells drifting up from the kitchen are driving me wild! Whenever you need an extra pair of hands in the kitchen just hum!

Bobbi

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Sounds like a feast or should I say fiesta? Count me in.

Welcome to the Abbey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home